Monday, June 4, 2007

Let's go Deeper


I’d been waiting for a new Deep 吳浩康 album but was pretty bummed to hear he has just released a 新曲 + 精選 greatest hits record with only three new songs on it. Some of the new videos for the tracks 懲罰自己, 自卑 and 情誡 have been on Road Show, and at least look decent, but given that its Deep that's not very hard. What do the tracks actually sound like? Don't ask me buddy, I haven't heard them yet. Unfortunately, I’m hardly going to get the album considering I have all his previous stuff. Let's hope a new album is coming soon!

After some pretty decent tracks off the 2006 album Documentary, including 故園風雨後 and 宇宙大王, its looking pretty good for our man, and hopefully over all controversy with his previous drugs bust. Definitely looking forward to see if any concerts are coming in the near future.

No comments: