Thursday, February 21, 2008

Sexy time!



Yes, I have been rather slack of late. Let's just accept it and get on with our lives. Anyway, had a few gigs recently... will be posting again since it is a new year and all...

So the above was a party in Causeway Bay for a studio opening. Chilling, was playing a bit of The Gossip, Dizzee Rascal, on a rocky vibe, when the Brazilian dancers came in... OK , so it was time to switch to the bossa-beats, Latin house. Problem: Very very irritating manager type person telling me to play ultra fast j-pop/techno song everytime the fire breather was doing his thing, which happened to be every 20 mins! Why? Because the freaking song kept on going "fire, fire". Later on, while I was playing Latin house for the "Brazilian" dancers, I could hear one of them say "I WANT BEYONCE"...

Yo, ring the alarm, 'cause I was out of there...


I really enjoyed playing j-techno song "Fire, fire".... every 20 minutes!

No comments: