Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Bright lights, Dongguan city!

The view from the DJ Booth: Do they want Fabsabs' ass? Nah! It's free gift time at BB Club!

BB Club. Epileptics should never, ever, under any circumstances, come!

Neon flashy club fronts, dancers, sunglass-sporting revelers and electro madness, my gig at Dongguan city's BB Club was every inch the nuts evening that I didn't anticipate! After last week's successful gig at another club in Dongguan, I thought it would be a breeze. Not at all... The crowd was revved up and ready to go, and I was pushed to the max. Let the pictures tell all...


Here I am with the house resident Mic, but what's up with my squinty look? Really good mixing and tunes made Mic a hard act to follow, and I was up for a chilled evening. Norah Jones anyone?

This guy controls the lights at the Club. Hey dude, next time tone down those US/Mexican border style spotlights a little! Maybe that's why I was squinting!

More free gifts at the club. Check out the dude bottom left with the shades... shady!

No comments: